Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day one on my Journey

Hey Everybody,

Today is my first day on the way to being a few pounds lighter....OK who am I kidding a LOT of pounds lighter! Like so many of us I grew up as an "butter ball" kid and that was fine way back then but know life and bad eating habit has caught up with me. Right now, I am a diabetic (Type II) and I have High Blood Pressure at the ripe YOUNG age of 31! Have you ever looked in the mirror and wonder where that extra person came from? As much as I weight I could truly lose " full grown woman" and still have some to share!

My saving grace is that I am tall and can hide the weight well however, when I am home and in my private time I can see all the bumps, curves and never ending road map I call my body. So, get your dancing shoes on folks as I (you are more than welcome to come a long) take on the world of a gym...smile! Please understand this won't be easy but we can join hands together and eat healthy and exercise our way to a new body and good health!

No comments: